Last night , quietly and unobtrusively, Porky Porkinson the Parkinson Pig and
his kid sister Porquetta, slipped into Reagan Mational Airport and returned
home to their modest townhouse in Annandale Va.They had stayed a couple of
days with some friends who wish to remain anonymous, Rumours  brgan to surface
that the Porkinsons had been there., and the press arrived in a hurry - but
too late. "My name is unimortant", siad the erstwhile host, "Charles K. Unimportant.".
Our two young friends were on the plane by then, so no damage was done.  They
both tumbled right into bed and are still fast asleep.
Thank you, people of Parkinsaw, for being so kind and considerate to these two
young pigs. I wait with baited breath to hear firsthand  about their
experiences . I hope your lives were not too much disrupted by the extra
security precautions that were taken to guard my twoo litle friends.  What a
wonderful heroine Ms Piggy is, to have saved the life of  Porky so
dramatically.
Thank ou, all of you.
Hilary Blue ( for  Porky and Porquette Porkinson, the Parkinson Pigs.)