Ann,
        Have you seen the last few days list posts re:Mirapex switch to Permax?  I
am getting ready to switch from monotherapy of Mirapex to Permax due to
extreme sleepiness/fatigue when on Mirapex alone.  Don't know yet how it
will work for me but list replies to my queries on PERMAX were split on how
it has worked.  Like so many meds, we each are different as to what works.
        After my trial period with PERMAX, I'll post to list if it worked as
monotherapy for me.

Jeanette Fuhr 48/47/44?