Hans and all list family who replied to my query re:Mirapex switch to
Permax:

I appreciate all the comments and advice sent by each of you.  I'll be
starting PERMAX for a trial next week after my company leaves.  I'll post
to list after the trial period and let you know if PERMAX as a monotherapy
for my early pd works for me.

Thanks,
Jeanette Fuhr 48/47/44?