Camilla, you are RIGHT ON, That Bo guy is a genius! I really didn't want to
stay at the Motel $3 anyway, apparently "$" does not mean dollars in the
language of the owners of the establish, it is a nice way of saying "Very
Large Cockroach" !  That explains the multitude of statues of Very Large
Cockroaches all over the property, with the exception of inside the rooms,
which have REAL ones! SOrt of like Pot bellied pigs, except LARGER!  So I
have move to an undisclosed place. I pushed the Yugo in front of a dumpster,
so it does not give away my location......OOPS! Someone just pried back the
Yugo's roof with his hand, and he is dumping his trash inside...oh, so what,
as if it still ran!  I think I'll let Nasty Finance have it back, they USED
to be Friendly Finance,  BEFORE they got my down payment!
I was lucky to get picked out of the steel drum yesterday, just before I
drank ALL the muddy water inside!   I must go thank the rabid pit bull who
pulled me out and see if he still has the skin from my feet!   I have been
having so much fun lately! I don't think Vito and his buddies are Greek, they
smell like olive oil, garlic and pizza pies!
...And a bit like wet cement..... I think I see them coming, so I better
AIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!