Barb, I trust your judgement, so I will not copyright "Wiggly Piggly Snakey
Wakeys"
I will try not to worry about some scoundrel stealing the catchy name and
destroying all we have built up.  I have decided to let someone else sell the
pork rinds. The guy who used to sell cars, including my ill-fated two-toned
orange and teal Yugo with the genuine rat-skin interior, to me for such a
great price! It seems that was the only vehicle he had ever sold, in three
years at Wonderful Walter's Wobbly Wheels. His name is Ralph Ripoff. He
claims his family name makes it hard to succeed in car sales.  Wonderful
Walter thinks that if Ralph would have showed up for work more than one day a
month, his sales would have improved, and he never even TRIED to sell some of
the new cars that Walter imported from Serbia, with built-in scream muflers,
in the event any torturing would take place in the back seats. In any event,
Ralph is on probation now and looking for work, so he will be the official
pork rind salesman in the USA.
I would like to tell you where I can be reached, but I better not..
Ken "Vito's Buddy"