No problem Carole, I have opened a trust account in the Third National Bank
of Second Street....Uh wait, it's the Second National Bank of Third Street, I
think...well it's the big brick building across the street from the First
Baptist Church of Second Avenue, or was that the Second Methodist Church of
First Avenue?  Did you EVER try to read inside the trunk of a Yugo?  Hey,
just ask anyone where the orange and teal Yugo is, and drop the money in one
of the rust holes in the roof!  I intend to use most of the money to fix up
the Yugo, starting with some solid gold wheels, and a stereo with 8 speakers
and a pair of subwoofers, a CD changer and a refrigerator. Hey, this is my
HOME, why should it be shabby?  I also need to get some racing stripes and
fifty gallons of Bondo to fill some of these rust holes. I'll be waiting for
your visit.
Ken "gold wheels" B