my great grand son(step) was married yesterday they maid it easy for me to
be their so i could not say no. wore my depends (glad) on think is i went
kook coo. i did not know i was so wore out i went or was there to long i
still can tell when i go past of the point of no return do others?had to be
taken home. does any one else have the same problem in knowning when to say
i had enough?and i met 2 PC folks that got hit by happy 99. one said it cost
her $100.00 both wear on I.C.Q i am going to try and get out a little more
as soon a i can learn to call it quits.  any idees are welcome.  oh i forget
who all ready called my RAZORBACK MEAN.  i holed lot of respect for them as
that  are fighters. they stand up for them selves like me i just won't give
in tto this old nasty PD.  nobody laugh at my accent. couple of men helped
me clean up so VIVIAN would not have to.  it was all out side.   a women
there said her dad had PD. she said all he will do is sit and whitish TV. we
had a long talk. so in all i will say it was a good day.  out side of
flaking out. did lot of crying. but lot of you said don,t let it bother you.
so i will try again loll so this is just junk i put on list. but it was day
in the life of DON McKinley (I.Y.Q.) so maybe i can go on a trip. so on

                              I.Y.Q.  DON   &   VIVIAN
                           LOVE OF MY LIFE-54

                       BEST ED FOR PD IS
                       THERE CAN BE GOOD DAY,S