lot or newbies never read my mail on dancing or saw my web page.  i have
told over and over how music can help you walk. so i ii send it again it
should show up in blue. just click on it  it was at a dance we went tot. i
would now get to go on a trip. over 5 or 10 my.  also list of meds meaning
like agents,dyskinesia  so on i for get. nor will tell what meds. itake as
not to harm any one.  today is not a good day for me.

                              I.Y.Q.  DON   &   VIVIAN
                           LOVE OF MY LIFE-54

                        BEST MEDS FOR PD. IS
                      ACCEPT IT ENJOY LIVE TO IT FULLEST