-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Charles T. Meyer, M.D. <[log in to unmask]>
Aan: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Datum: zondag 11 juli 1999 16:23
Onderwerp: Re: PMID: silliness two [but important]

Ida, Janet and Charlie,

After going through several medical dictionaries I have to say Ida and
Charlie are correct!! And my interpretation was wrong. I reread the
apoptosis article. Does it mean then that the toxin gives apoptosis helped
by intermediair activity of caspase 3. So the caspase 3-inhibitor suppresses
the caspase 3 activity, thus inhibiting the toxin to cause apoptosis???

Hans.