In a message dated 7/11/99 8:12:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Finally, electroconvulsive and light therapy represent appropriate
 therapeutic modalities for selected patients.

Are you kidding me?  ECT in this day and age? PD, depression, ECT and the
threat of more ECT caused my father end it all 20 years ago.  Little did I
suspect how close the apple really does fall to the tree.
I think any M.D. who prescribes ECT should be required to have tried it once
himself.  Better yet give it to everyone at Med School.
 Please pardon my everlasting rage at  the Nuero community for that one.
Gary 52/51/4?