-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Harlan Williams, Jr. <[log in to unmask]>
Aan: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Datum: maandag 12 juli 1999 3:20
Onderwerp: Re: NonPD: Seperate the PD from the Non-PD messages

>> which I am unable to separate without first scanning them.  <<

Can someone give instructions on how to filter out certain messages, when
you are sending through AOL??

>> Someone new to the list would wonder about the sanity of some
listmembers. <<

Not only the NEW members wonder ................  8<{))))))))}}

>> The list is supposed to serve a serious purpose, not be a site to promote
creative writing. <<

Creative writing can serve serious purposes.

This list is supposed to enable PWP to exchange whatever, serious as well as
creative messages.

Hans.