Hans, Janet and Ida,

I think you have it right Hans although it was so convoluted the reasoning was
hard to follow. The article that Janet found in Oncology was fascinating
although difficult to follow for someone almost 30 years out of medical school.

Janet, I saw the Kirin Brewery thing also.  They make a pretty decent beer.  I
hope their medical research is as good.

Charlie

--

Charles T. Meyer,  M.D.