I just sent a ? to AOL tech & got the following reply about filtering e-mail
thru AOL.
BRowley368:     I was trying to find out about filtering e-mail
MHMS DEE:       There are no mail filtering programs that will work with
AOL's Mail server, but there are things you can do to cut down the junk mail
you receive...I have just e-mailed you some information on stopping/ cutting
back on junk mail, if you have any further questions after reading the mail,
please feel free to click the REPLY button and write back to me or you may
return to MHI. Is there anything else I can assist you with at this time ?
:-)10:51 PM