Camilla,

I have a filter which was filtering out pigs.  Now they come through
because there is no pig in subject.  I don't want to filter out all non-pd.
I think someone has said this before, but we need a good "subject",
Non-pd and pig should both be there.  The pig stuff was all right for
a while, but went a little overboard.  Like one of those metaphores that
go on forever.  It's a shame to lose people who need help because of
this.