How about if someone doesn't want to do the requested thing they could speak
up now by entering their name in the subject line.
Well, I know that'll never happen cause no one wants to admit they don't wnat
to do the right thing.
Entering the names or subjects is a matter of being considerate. Is there any
of that left in the world today????
Bonnie
daughter of Jim 77/3