Robin,
I did get your message, but due to system problems, I was not able to send a
reply. I'm sorry I forgot to get it out when I got my pc going again.
I do not as yet have a website, personal or otherwise, but I hope to soon.
Either way, your post to the PDlist is still filled w/"div>>" stuff & that
makes it harder to read.
Ask janet paterson as she can tell ya all about that stuff!
Bonnie