Gina,

I thought we had reached a resolution.  I think putting Non-PD
and pig in subject will be great.

Some new users are overwhelmed by the shear volume of email.
The delete key doesn't work for them, because they are overwhelmed.
They just ask to be removed from the list.  Is that a solution?
I've worked over 30 years on computers, the delete key is fine
for me, but I'm trying to think about the others.  I keep seeing
all these people leaving, and think there must be a better way.

Terry