Hello Paul...

        I would suggest you check out Kathryn Holden's site at
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com
for informatiom on how to order her book "Eat Well, Stay Well with PD"
She is an expert in the field and a highly  respected member of this list
(but she is currently on vacation.)  For an abbreviated, free version of her
work you call call NPF at 1-800-327-4545

        You can also search the archives for previous posts at
http://domino.parkinsons.org.uk/Parkinsons/PARKINSNLog.nsf/Main/$searchForm?Se
archView

Regards,

Barbara Blake-Krebs in KS               [log in to unmask]