I am the first to admit that the volume of posting can be a bit overwhelming
at times. I also would not want to be the cause of losing anyone from the
list. HOWEVER (you knew THAT was coming!) Anything that can make even a few
folks forget the trials and tribulations of living with Parkinson's as a PWP
or a caregiver, to me is worth the time and space devoted to it.  I don't
have the knowledge to offer medical advice,  but I am a pretty good listener,
I  care about people, and I am attached to many of the regulars here, as if
we are family. I worry if I don't hear from some of you every few days, and
some every day.  I hope those who don't have the same sense of humor, can
tolerate what I do, and delete without being offended.  We don't all eat the
same food or like the same music, or laugh at the same jokes, except most
admit the Yugo is more of a joke than a car! If we all were the same, life
would be a bore.
So let's all try to get along and not annoy each other any more than is
absolutely unavoidable. I will be in hiding until I think of something funny
again. Thanks for your attention.....GOOD NIGHT!
KEN "JUST PLAIN KEN"B