Carole,
    Thank you so much for being there!
    I have been contemplating quitting the list because I have found it near
impossible to deal with the bickering (it is horrible), and I really get
tired of reading about the etiquette of posting on this site!
I am here because I have PD and need someone that can relate and understand
what I am going through, a friend. Someone who can cry with me and someone
who can make me laugh. I need both!  Some people may not need laughter, but I
do!
    I thought this was supposed to be a "support group," you know-the thick
and thin thing!
    Maybe I am in the wrong group!
Brenda
44dx40