-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Carole Hercun <[log in to unmask]>
Aan: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Datum: dinsdag 13 juli 1999 4:30
Onderwerp: NonPD NonPD NonPD NonPD NonPD Subject:Me

Hi Carole,

>> angry, so angry <<

Don't be angry, other listmembers have the same right to have an opinion as
you do.

>> particularly incensed that my post was singled out <<

I don't think it was singled out, they just already deleted all the other
Non-PD messages.  8<{)))))))}}

>> question the sanity <<

It was mentioned what new members might think of this.
Personally I take it as a compliment that people think I'm different from
the rest of this "sane" world.

>> SUPPORT EACH OTHER. <<

IMO there are two kinds of listmembers:
1 The ones that see the list as a public library: they look only for
information, want to read that in peace and quiet and then leave again.
2 The ones that see the list as a meetingplace with friends, exchanging
loudly experiences of the day and have fun, meanwhile using the energy they
get from that, to help eachother out and provide eachother with information.
Seems logical that these two bump into eachother now and again. Both have a
right to be here. Don't make to much out of these bumps, accept them as
non-avoidable incidents. And go on with what we were doing.

BTW KEN, if you think you can use this bump as a distraction to go into
hiding.......... Vito called a minute ago that he found a rusty orange, kind
of "funny" smelling Yugo, with the trunk wide open. I think he is closing in
on you........

Hans.