This is s neew voice that is very wise, and very welcome.

You seem to be very level=headed, and to have a very gracious way of
expressing common sense. And a sense of humour that cant help bubbling up in
the midst of serious comment - I loved that "hogwash"-.

Welcome to our ranks.

Hilary Blue

PS Your anonymous  quote reminds me of a slogan I would sometimes end with -

Laugh and the world laughs with you
Cry, and the world laughs at you..