Patty:

Early in the initial chapters of the Parkinsaw Chronicles, we took the
position that the pig was unfairly defamed in society at large, often
the butt of jokes, whose very name was used in pejorative fashion.  To
alleviate this injustice, the Sty-King Group was formed up here in
Parkinsaw, MI, , and Chubby Labarre was elected President.  Initial
activities included becoming  more involved in Pennies for Parkinson's,
having a slogan (This could be the start of Something Pig), bumper
stickers (Have You Hugged Your Pig Today) and generally extolling the
virtues of the Pig.  Later,  Porky and Porquetta Porkinson burst upon
the scene, heightening our involvement and commitment to the Pennies
for Parkinson's program.  Now, of course, we're under siege by dark
international forces whose mission we firmly believe is to sully the good name
of pigs everywhere for their own twisted, diabolical  purposes. Witness the
cowardly attack on Porky Porkinsoin while he was visiting here in Parkinsaw.
We, like you,  appreciate the contributions made by pigs, and the special
uniqueness of certain porcine species  such as the Fabled Cincy Flying Pigs.
We appreciate your views, and  welcome your comments, critique and
participation in bringing this sordid affair threatening pigs everywhere
to a favorable conclusion.  Stay tuned for an unclassified version of the
Gandy Dancer's first intelligence report.  Porkus Semper Protectum.

John Bjork
The CounterSty Center
Parkinson, MI
"We may be slow, but we're not to sure"