i don't know who me or KEN (i call white hat) started joke or poems other
stuff.  for you nebe's after 30 years of hearing talks from this
DOC,NURSE,HOW TO SWALLOW YOU GET TIRED OF IT. one of the best way to loose a
friend is always talk of PD AND MEDS. for get how they are feeling how their
golf game went so on . we need both med advice to as i said before i wanted
to walk in front of a truck. list was hea to help. like we said in subject
put NP-????  then delete it seems to me lot of you are just to lazy to hit
the delete key. you see i got no place to go or have to be their at a certan
time. my PC is my live as i have trouble in walking,going some place in a
car. i got more friends now when i talk of other things. even print out lot
of the jokes or tell them. all i work a lot one one one with PD. SO LETS ALL
ENJOY THE LIVE WE GOT TO LIVE.  so i have had my say it now all of you to
have yours.  lolo  JUST BE LIKE MY RAZOR BACKS  give every one you don't
like blue blazes.

                         I.Y.Q.  DON   AND  VIVIAN
                        LOVE OF MY LIFE-54
WHEN THE LAST YOU SAID I CARE FOR YOU (LOVE)

                       BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
                        CARING LAUGHING

                http://www2.wcoil.com/~flash