>    Thank you so much for being there!
>    I have been contemplating quitting the list because I have found it
near
> impossible to deal with the bickering (it is horrible), and I really
get
> tired of reading about the etiquette of posting on this site!
> I am here because I have PD and need someone that can relate and
understand
> what I am going through, a friend. Someone who can cry with me and
someone
> who can make me laugh. I need both!  Some people may not need
laughter, but I
> do!
>    I thought this was supposed to be a "support group," you know-the
thick
> and thin thing!
>    Maybe I am in the wrong group!

Dear Brenda:

There is no other group, I think, and I feel a little of what you have,
but
I just use what is meaningful to me and hopefully my wife, the PWP.
If I can connect with just a few people out there, that may be enough.
As far as the humor, I have my own list, fairly long, comprising an
array from religious, professional, fraternal, and of course PD in three

languages, to whom I send what may be funny every day!
Humor is very important to me, so....!
Keep at it, hang in there, for more than just someone cares.

Michel Margosis