I have just had devasteing news.

I NO LONGER QUALIFY FOR SOCIAL SECURITY !
(bereavement benefits)

Although Jessi is back home, and I have to feed her, and clothe her and pay
all her upkeep, she is still legally in the custody of the Foster Care Dept,
until they decide I have passed their scrutiny and their tests and get the
judge to declare me in custody.

So I no longer have any children in my legal custody, and as a simple widow,
no longer qualify for any sort of payment.

THE COUNTY GETS IT ALL.

.My hsuband worked , and paid his taxes, and now as  his widow, I get NOTHING!

How am I supposed to pay for food to feed the daugter they so graciously gave
back to me?

And why didnt I get any notification or warning in advance? I just called
today to find out why my check was late - and was told

 "you're not entitled to a payment" !!!!!!!!!

Yours in shock
Hilary Blue