to day they came to check my and my oxygen machine it was ok oly the want me
to take more.  and to carry one with me. i said silly girl i don't get leave
the house well out side. i do know most of the time i know when i need it. i
told you how my heart patch went from 2 to 4mg. i am after to longest person
that lives with PD. good idea eh not.  i am getting tired of all i am
supposed to do and what i want. my way i will set record.  about 2 things
that upsets me is i cant go on vacation or do all the thing i did before.
VIVIAN  says there is days she wish i was not on the list other times she is
glad. i see at times PWP'S  use words or saying i use. then i think DON see
you do some good for PWP'S.  IT MAKES ME FELL GOOD. sure i get up set
CHARLES, WHITE HAT  says some thing next day i laugh over it. it just i
always under stand.  both over look it. and say DON  be you not nasty MR..
PD.  there is both med,and humor on list. to me when i need med.
advice,humor when i need it so in subject put NP- OR MED -ADVICE,OR SOME
HELP. like CAMILLA said we been through time after time. newbes are not only
ones to get upset. i am the worst to make mistakes. well theirs KEN(WHITE
HAT). lolo  and like i all so say i can spell it just my keyboard that can,t
spell. lolo

                             I.Y.Q.  DON AND VIVIAN
                            LOVE OF MY LIFE-54
         PS SHE GET MEAN AT TIMES.(FELL TODAY) she said crawl over to stove
pull self up mean mean

                           BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
                  LAUGH AT IT NOT WITH BECAUSE OF IT

                      http://www2.wcoil.com