My Dearest Ken:

Since the Yugo is in hiding, and I desperately need a vehicle, but will
survive.  But Ken, if you are in hiding, where are you hiding??? I want to
know where you are hiding.  I would miss you Ken and your knowledge of PD
plus I would miss your sense of humor.

You know Ken, that I backed down to opinions of my silliness being too much.
Maybe it was or is.  But I am who I am and cannot be different to please
others.  I have to be true to me.
I have PD plus a few other diseases, so I have some major problems at times.
But as with my diseases I cannot live on a diet of just one thing.  So, I
gather information about everyting, medical, physical, mental.  I also, read
the silliness, the sorrows and the pain.  I love Hearing from Jim and Betty
about the things they do and their dog "PEANUT".  About Hiliary's triumph
with the return of her children, and the struggles of Ivan.  I am so glad
that Dennis returned here.  It is like a family all battling something for a
common goal.  One thing I do believe my taking care of me is tri-fold.
Mind, body and spirit which all need to be in balance.  I am not a Person
with PD named Gina, I am Gina a person who just happends to have PD.  It is
so amazing to me why we argue so much, when we fight the same battle, to find
a cure.

I must say that some of my email is objectionable and I use my delete key
freely.  Sometimes I open a message and don't like or am not wanting to read
it I delete.
I stood by last go round with this senseless battering of who is right and
who is wrong, but I am tired and a little wiser.
I offline to my bestest buddies on the list and sometimes I share with you
all.  I will continue and maybe share a little more of myself and the gifts I
have been given to cope with my physical, mental and spiritual maladys.

If you choose, as we have been given the right of choice, not to read I will
not be offended if you delete me.  Because I believe we were all made
different but alike.

I love you whoever you are
but I may not always like everyone
my choice

Ken, please come out of hiding and hand me the chainsaw.  I want to do some
repairs on a beater car I found.  Thanks..
I want to put a cane rest so it doesn't fly all over the car.

lolol

gina cass  (an unwilliing participent in self-pity)

48/39/2-1/2 yrs