Your letter made me so sad.  I really hate Parkinson's and what it has done
to so many wonderful People.  I was at the forum two weeks ago, your letter
inspires me to keep a political focus locally and bring attention to this
disease and most of all to do my part in helping the Udall Bill appropriated.
 The scientists are ever so close to making a cure a reality.  I don't want
Hilary or you or the millions of people with a disability to suffer anymore.
We are all special and deserve our lives as we knew it BACK.  .. I want
citizens and our lawmakers to understand this urgency.     Appropriate the
Udall Bill now........... As the doors of the millennium are opening a new
beginning, a new hope, a cure to wipe out Parkinson's disease.  Hold on to
this thought and dont let it go.  Anything is possible
Patty