In a message dated 7/12/99 9:50:24 PM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 I am the first to admit that the volume of posting can be a bit overwhelming
 at times. I also would not want to be the cause of losing anyone from the
 list. >>

Ken,

 I may have found the solution to the volume thing.

I try to keep up, but no longer feel so frustrated if I fail to do so.  When
it builds to about 500 unanswered e-mails, I  type in a "no mail" message and
handle what I have before returning.  Sometimes that puts me way
behind-especially since the system brings up the latest posts first, but it
works (kinda sorta).

I am certain that several folks have had the experience of getting an answer
from me on something they had posted long ago.  Sorry about that.

It seems to help me have my outside (off the list) life too.

Regards,

wHH 55/38/37