Nita - I do use the little sectioned pill box for the morning doses
(Sinemet, Permax, Prempro, Zoloft, Lipitor (for cholesterol) and Vitamins .
Its the others throughout the day that give me a problem.  I have tried
using the sectioned pill box that divides into 3 (or 4)x/day dosasge, but
can't seem to remember to always take it from that box.  Sounds simple
enough to do--as I read what I have written-- and I will try again tomorrow.

Thanks

Nancy Shlaes deGrazia (62/57)