HI, all, please keep the contents of this post strictly confidential. I
ditched the Yugo, and  hitchhiked. I am now in a mansion, It is awesome. I
have always felt like I deserved a place like this, but in the past it was
not even possible for me to THINK about such luxury. I no longer have to
worry about Vito  sneeking up on me. When Vito is in the area, everyone here
in the mansion snaps to attention, and I just LAUGH!  I may have forgotten to
mention this detail. I am LIVING in VITO'S MANSION!  I usually stay in the
tunnels behind the scenes, but when I am feeling too closed in, I put on my
work clothes and disguise, and enjoy all the amenities. I was fortunate to
become head of the security team for Vito's property. I was really hired to
locate Vito's worst enemy, who is ME, but managed to get some good perks and
the help of all the other guards and the staff. Plus, I am treated like
royalty.  Vito and I had a long chat, and he assured me, that when I find
KEN, I can do whatever I like and I should let Vito know when KEN has "left
the building"!  He does not want to be involved.He has planned a humongous
party to celebrate. He plans to fly his whole entourage to Parkinsaw, where a
riverboat is being built just for this party!  I am in charge of
entertainment.A theatre is being  built on the riverboat. A producer from
Broadway and a well known writer is working on a play called "PIGS" ! All the
characters are supposed to be real people, but are actually pigs in disguise!
 The costumes are fabulous, I have seen them.  I need to check out some
noises in the wine cellar now,  I seem to hear a bottle of Dom Perignon
calling my name, but I will be reporting on any important events.
Ken "In search of KEN"