Hi Jeanette ,

Two short coments :

1/  There are several list members that use levedopa (Sinemet) for many years
without major problems since they were dx with PD.

2/ There are for sure guarantees that the use of Permax, or other meds ,
would'n cause even worse side effects in the long run than the use of Sinemet
??

Best wishes ,

--
   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +