i have trouble in seeing post,Redding news paper. i am not sure when i will
have a new axiom with 3 eye doc. just paid out $500.00 and still have
trouble  best for me to see is back ground blue letters white. only way so
far is i can do it on icq. whish i could do it on my big monitor.  mouse i
got to use 2 hands as i shake so. they say there is a new mouse out for it.
and you can do some thing to your keyboard so when you do ttthiiiss it won,t
happen i get tiered of going back and delete  ttthhiiss to one letter. the
most mail i ever got on the list is 171 and that was server fault in not
getting mail out.  i can trash all at once which happens at times because on
is side by side and i shake so much i hit wrong button. DALE AND I HAVE
TALKED A LOT HI DALE.  so if any one can tell me how to change color of my
screen.  and the name of the mouse. those who clame they get lot of mail
must be on lot of list ? the PD list is about the only ones that have my
email address.  when i got hit by happy 99 and fixed i had 200 butt they got
rid of them and all post email address to so i got to start all over. so
this is my 2 cents worth.  using 2  hands to do any thing this morn  i see i
am not only one with problems good luck all PWP,S

                               I.Y.Q  DON  AND VIVIAN
                             LOVE OF MY LIVE-54

                     BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
               REMBER WE ALL ARE ROWING THE SAME BOAT.