Yes, I was very relieved to hear from Joan.  Thank you, wonderful lady.  I appreciate it that you are taking the info to the hospital today.  And Janet, thank you for the information.  I am slowly working my way through it.  I appreciate all your help.  Ted had a psych eval this morning.  When I first talked to him he seemed a lot better but after that, he was quite upset.  It's difficult to know what is going on from this distance.  I get back there tomorrow night.  I am feeling better after about things today but I just want to get him back home.  More later.

Carole  :-)