    Carol wrote:
    Thank you, Judith.  The problem has been that I am not there with him.  But Joan Snyder is going to the hospital today and taking the information from Janet with her.  God bless her.  I fly back tomorrow and should see him Wednesday.  This is awful but I feel somewhat better today.  Knowledge is power.  Thanks

    Carol,
       I know you can't be there until Wednesday, and I have since read the other replies to your post. I'm sure Joan will take care of things until you can get there. Just don't be afraid to ask questions and be very clear about what is going on.
    Judith
    --
    Judith Richards, London, Ontario, Canada
                             ^^^