Hi Joan --

I got your phone message. Thank you, sweetie.  Yes, we will get through this together.  I talked to Ted a little while ago and he sounds better.  Still having ups and downs but I would imagine that is par for the course when anyone is taken off meds cold turkey even if they weren't having a reaction before.  He has been getting his Sinemet but nothing else although today Carol and Terry took his Mirapex.  They have that ordered it given t.i.d. as usual but I hope to get that cut back once we get home.  There isn't much I can do about taking him off Tasmar gradually.  That has already been done ... the decision was out of my hands.  Anyway, it will be okay.  There are a lot of people praying for him.  I believe he will be okay.  So does he.  :-)

I had a rather disappointing talk with his neuro here but at least he agreed that Melaril was not a good thing.

Hope to meet you soon.

Carole :-)

Ted's sister and her husband will arrive there tonight.  They are driving from Kentucky.  They will be staying in the room Ted has at the Super 8.  Their names are Norris and Pat.  I will arrive tomorrow night at 10:15 your time.  They are picking me up at the airport.