Not that I would accuse anyone of being dishonest. Never. Not me. I'm pure
as the driven snow (come to think of it, that's not a good example anymore).
But you know Hilary, Michel could have plagiarized  your comment. Seven
minutes would be just about right to decide to do it. (yeh, nah, yeh, nah,
yeh, nah - - - - - - , Oh H_ _ _. Why not!)