 Don wrote in part:

oh boy other thrill i saw one CINCI FLYING PIGS. over my house was
>low did not know they had such long tails. my RAZORBACKS shouted  good luck
>on your flight.

Lucky you, Don! That was indeed a rare glimpse of Ms.Piggy, who had to fly
back to Cincy to preside at a Reds game---her presence may have sparked
their WIN that night!   She is now safely back in Parkinsaw, and I can only
say that the reason her tail looked so long may have been that she flies so
fast, it uncurls and streams out behind her in the wind !

I was glad to read that the razorbacks were happily settled in Detroit, and
had become devoted Tigers fans.  Of course, the Cincy Fliers prefer the
Reds, but even the Tigers should help to turn those R'backs into good
American citizens!

        ---just for fun!........ Camilla        <[log in to unmask]>

                          Laughter--    :-)   :-)
                             the best medecine !