>Hi Ken!!!!!
>I heard a rumor that the Pigs were coming to the Falls  - Niagara Falls that
>is - and are going to go over it. The question is are they going to fly over
>it - if so they missed the big Air Show here last week.  Or are they going
>over it in the usual barrel. If they go over in a barrell - would that be a
>Pork Barrel?  If they go over the Canadian Falls and the barrel breaks up
>then I guess that would result in, and I shudder at the thought, Canadian
>Bacon. Give Vito my regards
>Bob Anibal

Dear Bob, I hate to disappoint you if you were expecting a catastrophe, but
the Fliers will be doing a fly-over at the Falls.    No pork barrel here,
thank you!  They will be trailing a HUGE banner that advertises the Pennies
for Parkinsons campaign, and will be visible in both the USA and Canada.
No favoritism here either.

        ---just for fun!........ Camilla        <[log in to unmask]>

                          Laughter--    :-)   :-)
                             the best medecine !