Hilary and listfriends--
Just now I called the # for Congressman Davies' office (703-916-9610) and
asked for Amy W.
She informed me that she was NOT the person following up on Mrs.Blue's
case, and i was switched to someone n amed "Barbara".  All she would say
was that she had been in contact with Mrs. Blue, but was forbidden by law
to discuss her case with anyone. I didn't ask for details, but "expressed
my outrage at  H.B's falling through the cracks".  She said they are
"guiding Mrs. Blue  to assistance" and would not amplify that statement.
She did say she appreciated my concern, but this was definitely NOT a warm
fuzzy conversation!  I wonder whether calls from  non-constituents are
really helpful, or may irritate and be counter-productive?  Anyway, I tried!

       Camilla Flintermann,                             <[log in to unmask]>

 http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/camilla/one.htm  My Home Page

             "  Knowing when to insist, and when to let be,
               is,perhaps, a lifetime learning experience  ."
                              --Mary McCurry