Dear Ken: After reading your last posting I have
become concerned about the state of your (mental)
health. As a psychiatric nurse I recognize all the
signs-the mounting paranoia,the fake suicide, the
delusions of grandeur, the hyperverbal manic energy.
Mr. Vito has very kindly offered to pay for your stay
at a lovely establishment set in the rolling
Connecticut hills until you regain your...equilibrium,
shall we say. Remember that Funny Farm you were
thinking of investing in? Well, its really very nice
there. We have a lovely view, seclusion rooms where
you can rest,perhaps a little medication...Now, if you
would just inform us of your exact whereabouts.
                                               Nurse
Carole