At 00:33 1999/07/15 +0100, you wrote:
>Hello Janet, At a quick look, concentrating on the tablets, operations,
>and other treatment which we cover often, I found the articles to be
>commendably brief, and to the point. The frequency of update is not
>very good, but may be driven by the news as it breaks. Worth a look,
>I would say. Definitely not as informative as our archives, but a good
>deal quicker to access if you want a quick update.
>Regards,
>--
>Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>

the majority of articles are from the NIH site
i'd feel more comfortable obtaining health related info there
than from a commercial site run by i don't know who

but to each our own
and
surfer beware

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
snail-mail: PO Box 171  Almonte  Ontario  K0A 1A0  Canada
website: a new voice <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>
e-mail: <[log in to unmask]>