Now this is getting rediculous and really funny.

Here we have gone through this big flap about the volume of posts being too
high.
For whatever reason, the volume became less (probably due to that fire).

Then we start reading questions, complaints and responses from people about
the reduced traffic.
I guess those posts feed their addiction and get the traffic back up to an
acceptable level.

Digest #489 - 20 posts (2 about traffic) - about right for everybody

        "It's been awful slow on the list today.
        Is everyone (else) taking an early weekend?"

        (We then got the response about the Bell fire in Toronto.)

Digest #490 - 8 posts (0 about traffic) - whoops! This is entirely
unacceptable to only get 8 posts.

Digest #491 -  22 posts-including lots of PIG stuff (4 about traffic) -
ahhh! Thats more like it. Back up to the list comfort level.
(must be 2 over my limit though or I wouldn't be writing this!) Uh Oh, the
next digest will have 23.

        List members:
        I have not received a message from the list in nearly 24 hours. Is
there a
        problem? If the list is up and running, then trouble must be at my
end.
        Would someone be so kind as to let me know. Thanks.
        Thomas Barrett

        I am receiving and sending.

         I am receiving messages, but nowhere near the usual
        volume.            Carole H.

        --- Thomas Barrett <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
        > List members:
        >
        > I have not received a message from the list in
        > nearly 24 hours. Is there a
        > problem? If the list is up and running, then trouble
        > must be at my end.
        > Would someone be so kind as to let me know. Thanks.
        >
        > Thomas Barrett

        Hi Tom--
        I had problems last evening myself in connecting, so gave up!
        I this reaches you -- have a great Saturday!
        Sharon E.

I AM ONLY KIDDING FOLKS. MAYBE I SHOULDN'T POST THIS. THE TRAFFIC MAY GO UP
TO 40 PER DIGEST OR STAY AT 22 AND GET TWICE AS MANY. NAHHHH!