Now Camilla, do you really think it is fair to compare
me to Nurse Ratchett (even though I am complimented by
the comparison?) And I said we have a nice room for
poor  Ken at the Funny Farm. I didn't say it was The
Cuckoo's Nest Funny Farm (even though it is.)And
please do not speak of my fiance, Mr.Vito, in such an
uncomplimentary way. By the way, have you heard from
Ken...or Gina?
           (Soon-To-Be Mrs.Vito)Nurse Carole