Hi Renee-- I have forwarded your post to the PAN office (Parkinson Action
Net) which is our advocacy channel, and you should hear from them, as they
have good ideas for advocacy. Thanks for asking!

>Greetings.  I am on this list because my mother has PD (diagnosed 12 years
>ago).
>If you will publish in this list to whom to write and implore for more
>focussed (sp?)
>research, I will get quite a fewpeople to write letters, send email, faxes,
>whatever.
>Thanks.  Renee Marton

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "