Dear Ken--getting away from the vicinity of Mr. Vito is a good idea---those
claws can really pinch!  But I am a little teensy bit concerned about Nurse
Ra---errrrr Carole, who was at one time a fine upstanding Person who was a
Protector of Pigs--can there be anyone more upstanding than that?  I fear
she has been mesmerized by Vito and his seductive wealth---she did seem
pretty worried about the failure of the Pigs and Armpits , etc, ventures.
Her main beef (not pork of course) with you was that you owed her money.
So why not end that problem? You have the means at hand!  After you have
arrived safely at a hitherto unknown destination, you can sell the
Mercedes/Porsche/Whatever for a princely sum.  That will enable you to pay
your debts to her and Mr. Vito, buy back the affections of the lovely
nurse, and  a motor scooter to get around on, no longer under the cloud of
Lobersterish suspicion!  A brilliant stroke--why didn't I think of that?
Oh---I guess I did........
Good luck with the sander--when you finish, would you kindly use it on my
bumper to remove a deceased and now unreadable bumper sticker that resists
all my blandishments?(I think it used to say,"No Parkinsons" or something
like that.......)

> As for me, all the publicity has made it very hard to live in Vito's
>mansion, so I borrowed the "family" car and I have gone for a little ride.
>It was a nice car,a shiny 99 Mercedes 500,  but was recently painted with a
>large brush and white house paint! This makes it sort of stick out. The kid
>next door was asked to paint the BACK PORCH, but thought Vito said "BLACK
>PORSCHE", and figured it made little difference, whether it was Mercedes or a
>Porcshe, or even that it was green...........We have not seen the kid since!
>I have to go find a sanding machine now to make the car look less
>obvious...........To BE CONTINUED...........
>Ken "On the road again"

        ---just for fun!........ Camilla        <[log in to unmask]>

                          Laughter--    :-)   :-)
                             the best medecine !