You certainly have a point. Just thinking that if I,
as a medical professional, often has trouble
interpreting them, I imagine the average layperson
would also. We PWPs need all the knowledge we can get
re: the enemy. As one of my friends, a psychiatrist
from Haiti ,is fond of saying, the devil you know is
preferable to the one you don't. Knowledge is power.
Wonder what the solution is?           Carole H.