Wonderful news! If you haven't heard from me for a day
or two it is because I have been away. To Las Vegas.
With Mr. Vito. And I am now the happiest of women.
Because I have become...surprise!-Mrs.Vito. No wasting
time on long engagements for this girl. No more
slaving away at "Pigs & Armpits",no more long hours at
the Funny Farm. I am now free to spend my time at the
mansion, with the rest of the FAMILY, in the lap of
luxury. I can devote all my time to ferreting out the
enemies of my beloved. By the way, has anyone heard
from Ken? Or his little cohort,Gina? Just need their
addresses to invite them to a small post-wedding
reception we're having. Trust me,
          (Former Nurse)Carole Ratchett Vito