Dear Charlie-- I fwd Carole's query to my local PWP friend Myron Greene,
who was also  exposed to CO, and believes it was the trigger for PD for him
as well as his brother.  I expect he'll reply to her.  He doesn't always
read the ;list, as he gets webv and the digest, and can't delete the NON-PD
posts, which he hasn't enpough energy or interest to cope with.

>There definately is a relationship between CO exposure and a form of
>PD.  You might want to do a search regarding  that.  There is someone on
>the list- I believe from Milwaukee who has had this problem.  Maybe he
>will answer or someone knows his name and email address.
>
>Charlie

CAMILLA  FLINTERMANN           <[log in to unmask]>

                http://www/newcountry.nu/pd/members/camilla/one.htm

               A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart,
                                and sings it back when you've forgotten
                                the words.
                           ---from my friend,Delana